Tuesday, March 11, 2008

What did I get into? Kind of Gross

Jesse here,

Just a warning for the faint of heart, if you have issues with potty humor, or potty in general you may not want to read on.

So Katie has this habit of letting Alyssa run around naked for a few minutes after her bath. Partially because Alyssa loves the freedom, and partially because she gets some wear and tear on her bum from the diaper and Katie likes to let it air out. Anyway, whenever I give Alyssa a bath I always go straight to getting her dressed, but for some reason tonight I decided to let her roam. I was checking out some of the comments on the blog, and remembered, "Oh yeah, Alyssa is still naked, better go get her dressed." I turn around and see her standing by the couch playing and notice she has something stuck to her bum. I thought it was a leaf or something, and then I realize it is growing. Sure enough it was a turd about 3 inches long and barely holding on. I make a diving catch to save our carpet(why I don't know) and not so calmly ask Katie to get me something to put it in. She has never peed on us when she was naked and this was definitely a first. Guess who's getting dressed right after baths from now on!


P.S. As a side note I have a favorite quote from the movie Nacho Libre, it is Incarnacion and she says in a Mexican accent, "My favorite animal is poopies and my favorite color is light tan." I think I have quoted that one just one too many times while changing Alyssa.
Oh and I saw this picture in a folder and assumed a bunch of you haven't seen it yet. It's just more proof that she is getting big!

3 comments:

Jill Garrison said...

lol someone enjoys photoshop huh? LOL
Kids and poop go hand in hand... I remember Braden being.... oh... a year or so... walked in on him one morning - diaper off and finger paint artwork on the walls with yes POOP... KIDS!

James and Audra said...

Ha, that was a funny story, that has happened to me more than once with James Micheal and Makayla unfortunately. That is a funny pic too. I love it. Audra

Michelley said...

That's hilarious!t