Monday, March 3, 2008

Nicer Weather = Surfing?

So I couldn't resist. The weather is getting nicer and I can't help but think about one of my new favorite pastimes. I work with a guy who has gotten me addicted to wake surfing. He has a pretty nice boat and he will take a group of us out to the lake for about 2 hours on Fridays before work when the weather permits. The following is a video of the last time that we went out, I think it was in November or late October, but the water was pretty cold, and so was the weather outside. That is why we are wearing a dry suit. Underneath the drysuit I am wearing a hoody and my regular shorts. It was great. Anyway I'm not putting this video to show off(ok maybe a little) but I'm really not very good so there's not much to show off. I'm just getting excited about the nice weather coming back.

hope you don't mind the Beach Boys

No comments: