Sunday, March 16, 2008

Crazy week

This week has been crazy and I haven't had time to do much of anything. I had a take home test with two real life design problems that probably took about 20 hours. I had no idea how I was going to get everything done I needed to, but somehow I survived and managed to get it all done.

I love to cook so I thought I would post a picture of an interesting meal I made the other day.

This is Mexican Manicotti, it turned out really good, but we decided the stuffing in the manicotti shells could have used some taco seasoning. One really cool thing about this recipe is that you stuffed the shells without cooking them and then let them soak in water and salsa overnight before you cooked them. This is definitely something I'll cook again.

Here are a couple of pictures of Alyssa that I wanted to post earlier, but didn't have time.

Alyssa has learned that she really likes to drink out of a cup without a lid. She actually does a pretty good job all by herself, although when she is not drinking she isn't very careful and will fling juice or milk out of her cup.

This was so cute. Alyssa put her coat on the couch and then laid her baby doll on top. She then proceeded to big the doll up and try to carry her around it was pretty funny to watch.

Alyssa loves to be outside. She must have been paying a lot of attention when I was trying to unlock the door from outside because she picked up my keys and went straight for the door. She can actually say "door" now. She knows that it leads to outside.
Alyssa is cutting a molar right now and its bleeding a little bit. This definitely explains the screaming she was during at night a couple of weeks ago. Besides saying door, she also tries to sing the them to "Signing Time", it's pretty darn cute.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Good news: I found your blog! You two are hilarious...I guess that's the three of you. Alyssa is so cute and rather entertaining. I think the "Got Milk?" pictures take the cake. I am looking forward to laughing a lot more now that I stumbled across this little online treasure!