Sunday, March 9, 2008

More of Alyssa

Well, we have found a new reason to take pictures, that is so we can post them on here. This is the most recent family picture, we took it last night after Alyssa's bath. This is the reaction we get when we won't take Alyssa outside. She absolutely loves it out there and takes every opportunity possible to let us know that. This picture is of one such opportunity.

Aunt Sally thought Alyssa would look good in a mohawk, Alyssa thought it was pretty punk so she gave us her intense face!


Yesterday we went to the park and Alyssa got her first experience with a real swing. After about 5 minutes in there she was swinging herself back and forth with pretty good timing. it was about 40 degrees out there and she refused to get out of the swing, she absolutely loved it.
















4 comments:

Jill Garrison said...

my kids are the same way with being outside... which as soon as we get a fence this spring I wont mind it one bit!

Wow - I'm impressed you lasted as long as you did out in that cold... your better than I =-) I hate cold weather...

Cute new family photo!

James and Audra said...

What a cutie. James Micheal loves the swing too. Great pics you guys. I love them. She is getting so big. Audra

JoSue said...

I love your blog! So glad you started one. However, I do want to hear what's going on with you once in a while. :) By the way, I've been meaning to tell you that Amy Grigg is pregnant. You probably already knew that but whatever. Hope life isn't too crazy!

Molly said...

Cute photos.! Especially like the mohawk. Its cool that you started a blog. Mine is mollyriggs.blogspot.com if you want to see what we're up to.