Friday, September 18, 2009

The Big Day Has Arrived...But the Baby Hasn't

Well there is no way this baby is coming on her due date. Even if my water broke right now I don't think she would make it before midnight, so looks like another late baby for me. I am scheduled to be induced on the 24th, but I am really hoping she comes before then. It would be really nice not to have to face all the people at church again, but I guess we'll see if I can go into labor before Sunday afternoon.
Ten days before the due date with a glimpse of the babies room.

Five days before the due date.

And here is today on the due date.
I love Alyssa in the last two, that girl cracks me up. Well I sure hope this baby arrives quickly. I wish she would listen to the pregnancy count down ticker on the side 'It's go time!' I'm not really that uncomfortable, but the anticipation is killing me and I'm just ready to have this baby. Atleast I think I'm ready, we'll see what I think after she actually arrives.

4 comments:

Shawna said...

I guess I'm weird, but I liked going past my due date. It was probably the What?! factor. You know, "When are you due?" "Today!" and so forth.

I hope she comes before inducement, too! You look great. And Alyssa is hilarious, trying to pop that little belly out.

Katja said...

Alyssa is so cute in your pregnancy pictures. I noticed this time around how clothes can make a big difference in the way how pregnant you look. I love black now and hate stripes or bigger designs. :) Good luck with everything, hopefully the baby comes soon.

Folks Photography said...

Seriously, you guys have the cutest little family! I heard the little one was born this morning!!! CONGRATS!!! Alyssa is gonna love having another little one to play with :) I MISS HER SO MUCH haha these pics of her do not help at all--I LOVE THEM! You guys make me so excited for our little guy. I'm assuming its boy. It just feels like one :)

tawna said...

Oh man. Alyssa is cracking me up.

Awesome pictures!