Sunday, August 9, 2009

Potty Trained

Well I believe Alyssa is officially potty trained. We started about a month ago and she had it down in about a week. She is still wearing training pants at night, but most of the time wakes up dry or comes and gets me in the middle of the night needing to go. The first day was really rough for me because she really didn't understand the concept and she had lots of accidents. She pretty much had #1 down after the first day, but #2 took a few more days. M&m's and popscicles definitely worked for Alyssa. Now, hopefully she doesn't regress at all after the baby is born. It is so nice to be done with diapers, but I guess it is only for a little over a month.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

How awesome! She is such a big girl.

Michelley said...

Yeah! Way to go! Can I send Jaxon to you for a few weeks to do the same? :-)