Sunday, August 30, 2009

One More Month of Pregnancy & Elder Didericksen Returns

I know that now I have less than three weeks until my due date, but I had Jesse take a profile shot at exactly one month before and am just now getting to posting it.

Getting close to looking like I'm about to pop. I definitely like black maternity shirts. From the front you don't look so huge.

My first bread making experience using my own home ground wheat (Thanks mom and dad for that wheat grinder for Christmas--we didn't get to take it back to Provo so I'm just now getting around to using it). This is half white flour half wheat flour. It turned out pretty good and I recently made two more 100% whole wheat loaves which turned out pretty good as well.

My brother Scott just returned from his mission in Brazil. He served in the Cuiaba mission until the very end when they switched him to the Manaus mission. He already headed back to BYU, so he had to adjust to being back in the states pretty quickly.

This is what Scott brought us back from Brazil. It is pretty sweet having a hammock in our back yard. Jesse especially likes to use it while talking to his family. I think Alyssa has spent the most time in it she gets in it with either of us and has been in it by herself as well. Scott also brought us home some T-shirts and Alyssa got some shorts as well. We'll have to take some pictures in them.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

What a gorgeous backyard! You must love your new house.
And I can't believe that you are so close to popping that baby out! I'm so excited for you.