Sunday, August 9, 2009

4th Anniversary!

Today is our four year anniversary. So I thought I would post some reminiscent pictures. Jesse woke up this morning sick and ended up throwing up, so not such a fun day for him. At least we got to go to the temple yesterday to celebrate.

Here we are on the front steps of the temple with everyone that was there.


Flicking the garter. This was actually a few days after our wedding day at our reception in Ponca.

Stuffing each others faces with cake. We weren't super nice to each other, but it was definitely fun.
I can't believe that we have already been married for four years. Time flies by so fast. I'm so glad to be sealed forever to a wonderful husband. It has been a fabulous four years.

3 comments:

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Happy Anniversary!! Good job on the potty training, too! That's always such a joyful day!!

Jenna said...

Congrats, that's awesome! 4 years sounds like soooo long to me! I'm happy for you guys. :)

Shawna said...

Way late on this, but Happy Anniversary!