Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Two Months

We went in today for Brianna's two month checkup and here are the stats.
Weight: 13 lbs 5 oz 95th percentile
Height: 23 in 75th percentile
Head: 16.25 in ~90th percentile
She is definitely one chunky little girl. The doctor said just to keep on doing whatever we are doing. He was very impressed with her head control. She had to get three shots which were not fun at all, but she did pretty well. They definitely made her grumpy later on though.
Here she is today at two months old.
Here are a couple pictures of Brianna from the last few weeks.

Trying out the jumperoo.

"Mom, what is this thing?"

"Alright I think I'm ready to get out."

Isn't she a cute little sleeper.

4 comments:

BrittWilk said...

she's so CHUNKY!!! i love her! she's adorable and i'm glad you're all doing well. :)

Garr and Sally Van Orden said...

I love her already.

Shawna said...

She's so sweet. I love when they sleep with their hands tucked up behind her head. Looks like she's growing well; gotta love a good healthy chunk!

Michelley said...

So I'm way behind on your blog! She is so adorable!!! Just had a blowout like that last night with my little one. Glad I'm not alone in that funness! :-)