Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there. We recently got the rest of the band for Guitar Hero, and Alyssa loves playing the drums. It kind of reminded me of my own dad, who is constantly drumming on the table, the steering wheel or whatever is around. He played the drums growing up, and has continued to have a good beat. I thought that this video would be a good tribute to him and the joy in drumming that he has apparently passed on to Alyssa.

I know that Katie loves to watch videos of other people's kids, so in case you wanted to hear what Alyssa was actually saying and doing through the video I have added the undubbed version below. If you listen closely you may hear a couple of yells for "Cookie monsa an' Gwova!"(Grover). Enjoy.

-Jesse

2 comments:

tawna said...

Huzzah! You're ALIVE!!

Now- how's the house hunt? Houston? The pregnancy? When's Katie due again?

We miss you guys loads!!

Shawna said...

She is so CUTE! I love her little voice. Such beautiful tone; and such range!