Sunday, April 5, 2009

What we've been up to

So I've been thinking that I didn't have anything to really post about, but I decided that I should update on what we're up to. I took the pictures off of our camera and found a ton of pictures that made me laugh and that I thought I should post. I guess I should take pictures off the camera more often so I will post more often. Anyway, we're headed out of Provo to Houston in a little over two weeks! We're excited to both be done with school and headed out into the real world. We've been looking at houses more seriously lately (we've been looking at houses for about 8 months) and have been in contact with a realtor which is very exciting. Now we just have to get pre-approved and pack up all our stuff and move it, definitely the not so fun part. Not much else is going on, but when we find a house we'll have to put up some pictures. Here are the pictures from the last two monthsish.


Here is Alyssa in her cute apron and hat getting ready to help mommy cook.Somehow Alyssa got this noodle stuck in her hair.

Jesse's ABC block tower.

Alyssa trying on mommy's shoes.
Reading stories with Grandma May.

Playing Guitar Hero. We got a Wii a few weeks ago.

Alyssa eating ice cream.

Trying to put her pants back on. I'm not sure if you can tell, but they are upside-down.

Tucked in dress.
Pretending to sleep in the laundry basket. She did actually fall asleep like this the other day, but we forgot to take a picture. This is the reinactment.
Alyssa was up playing in her room all by herself. I went up to check on her and this is what I found. She has four or five blankets piled on top of her.

4 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

Good to see what you've been up to lately! If you have time before you leave we should get together! Leave a comment on our blog on when would work best for you guys, we are pretty open most of the time. Congratulations on being done, that is exciting!

tawna said...

holy smokes that girl is CUTE.

WE ARE GOING TO MISSSSSS YOUUUUUUUU!!!!

Folks Photography said...

seriously, you have the cutest daughter of all time. i miss babysitting her :( she's SO FUN!!!!!!!! i love love love all of those pictures. so so so so cute. ok, alyssa and i need a play date. maybe at the park. need a break? call me! :) maybe i'll give sally and garr a hand friday

jordan and maci said...

congratulations on being done! we will miss you guys...please post often:)