Saturday, January 24, 2009

Alyssa is 2!

My little girl is already 2. I can't believe how fast time has passed. Alyssa's birthday was over 2 weeks ago and I'm just getting around to posting about it. Alyssa is such a sweet happy girl. She almost always does what she is told. She is very independent and very loving, always giving hugs and kisses. Here are a few pictures of my little girl on her birthday. We had Alyssa's friend Emmalee and her family over for cake and ice cream.
Here she is blowing out her candle. She loves to blow out candles.

Opening Candy Land. Finally a game for her age. She is always trying to get out our games and play them.


Here is the tutu she got from her friend. When she opened it Emmalee's daddy told her it was a hat and immediately she put it on her head. It was pretty hilarious.

Wearing her new tutu. She loves dancing in it. Thanks B* family.



Here she is a couple days later playing with her blocks that she got. I helped start her out, but amazingly she did most of this by herself. She kept saying it's "big and strong". It was so cute, but finally fell over. I love you Alyssa you are such a wonderful daughter.

5 comments:

Shawna said...

I can't believe that she's two! She's so adorable. And i love that tutu, and her amazing tower building skills.
Happy (belated) Birthday, Alyssa!

Folks Photography said...

i love her!!!!! so cute! she cracks me up.

The Deans said...

It does go by so fast! Madeline turned 2 in November and I still can't believe it!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

So cute - Happy Birthday!!

Molly said...

Happy birthday Alyssa! Yay for getting bigger!