Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy 3rd Anniversary to Us!

Yesterday was our 3rd wedding anniversary. It is crazy how quickly three years go by. I thought I would post a few wedding picture to reminisce. We were married in the Nauvoo temple. Here we are with our beautiful bridesmaids and handsome groomsmen. My mom made all of the bridesmaids' dresses, most of the groomsmens' ties and all of the flowers. She is pretty much amazing.


Doesn't Jesse look handsome?
Now for what we actually did on our anniversary. We spent about 5 hours staining my parent's fence. Luckily it wasn't too terribly hot outside. This is the neighbor's gate next to our newly stained fence. Doesn't it look so much better.
This is the part of the fence that Jesse and I worked on mostly. Next weeks task will be landscaping the backyard.
After staining the fence, we did go out for dinner. We went to Tgi Fridays, which was some pretty good food. After that we did a little bit of shopping. We got some treats and came home to enjoy a movie together. I have to say it was a wonderful anniversary, it is really nice to accomplish something. Now we couldn't leave a post without a picture of Alyssa. This isn't a picture of Alyssa, but it leads to a picture of Alyssa. My brother, Brett, was putting Alyssa's farm animals on his face as you can see.

After that Alyssa was trying really hard to do the same. We helped her out a little bit and here is the outcome.
What a funny girl.

7 comments:

Jill Garrison said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Cant believe it was 3 years ago! WOW!
Hope you all had fun in TX.. be safe going back to Utah.

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Happy Anniversary!! Fun times and good memories, I'm sure. By the way, that is such a cute picture of Alyssa!!

Shawna said...

Alyssa with those farm animals on her face is hilarious!

And Happy 3rd Anniversary! What a fun way to spend the day. :P I didn't realize that you guys have only been married about 5 months longer than us.

Crystal Foy Weber said...

Happy 3 years! Can't believe it and I can't believe what I looked like at your wedding, geesh, haha jk Hope ya'll got back to Utah safely :) And p.s. Alyssa is adorable!

BrittWilk said...

happy anniversary! we're going to hit our 3rd shortly too. feels like forever and no time at all, all at once doesn't it?

Ryan & Amanda said...

Hey, I am so glad to have found your blog. I have been wondering how you guys are doing. Alyssa is so cute, I love all the pictures!

Jenn Miyamoto said...

Love the picture of Alyssa! That girl's got some talent!